How to remove the sticker or adhesive that is stuck to product?
There shouldn't be a logo or any markings on the interior surface of your pan. If it appears there is a logo or wording on the interior of the pan, the sticker should be removed before use.
To remove a stubborn sticker, label or glue that won't peel off easily, please try the following:
- Rub some peanut butter, cooking or mineral oil directly on to the adhesive.
- Let peanut butter or oil absorb into the affected area for about 10 minutes.
- Rub gently and peel the sticker off slowly.
- Take a paper towel and rub peanut butter or oil off.
- Wash the pan in warm soapy water, rinse, then dry with a soft cloth.